Getting out the word

jboyl5av on Mar 20th 2008

So with the Centennial celebration this past weekend, our group thought it would be a good idea to try to get the word out about our project, with so many alumni on campus. Matt and Kellye made some great fliers and for the better part of Friday afternoon before the convocation, I attempted to find strategic places to put these fliers. I was encouraged when I later returned on Friday evening for my Centennial Concert dress rehearsal, to find some of the tear-away tags on the fliers I had put up with our e-mail and website information torn away. Even if we only get 2 or 3 alumni out of campaign effort this past weekend, it would be wonderful. I know Roxanne also stood outside the convocation handing out fliers personally to some alumni. We will just have to see. On another note, I hope to have the transcription and edited video I have been tirelessly working on up and running in a few days. The next project I am going to start on after once I finish my adventures in editing will be a journey to the UMW archives to find some interesting articles in the Bullet that can help fill up our archive section on the website.

P.S. I sort of forgot to press the publish tab on my last blog which is actually dated back to last week – Thursday, March 13

Filed in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Getting out the word